"Ahahahahaha! You Smurfed with the wrong Smurf Captain Peter Pepper!"
-Marco To Pepper Pirate Captain-
Marco Smurf wears an old English hat and talks with a British accent. He goes out to sea to get the Smurfs' spices. The last time he went, it took two years to get back home, and the other Smurfs had to go on an expedition to find him. He is the Pepper Trader who sets out at sea to get spices.
Name: Marco Smurf
Occupation: Pepper Trader
Marco Smurf is the smurfs' pepper trader who sets out to sea for spices. He talks in a british accent and his first appearence was in Marco Smurf And The Pepper Pirates which starts with him being help captive by Pepper Pirates. He was rescued by the other smurfs by finding him in Pepper Port and brought him home safely.
- When he saw Marina for the first time, he had a crush on her and described her as a beautiful maiden
- He is a spoof of Marco Polo
- He has a british accent
- He was voice by Rob Paulsen
- He adds "Ahahahahaha" at the end or beginning of his scentences
- Papa Smurf is his Father
- The 97 Male Smurfs are his brothers
- The 3 smurflings are his younger brothers
- Sassette is his younger sister
- Smurfette is his adopted sister
- Baby is his adopted baby brother